 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 885 (-20)
  Parts from NEW Harry Potter set added to bricks4you.com

Hi, Parts and figs from all the NEW Harry Potter sets have been added to my store today with pics of all these great new minifigs and some great new parts - take a look at the decorated 1x6x5 brick, or the new shields or scala books - neat stuff :o) (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  NEW Parts from 4 x 7194 UCS Yoda, Discounted shipping..

Hello, Some new additions to my Bricklink shop. (URL) have just listed all the parts from 4 copies of 7194 UCS Yoda. I have list the Orange parts under "Rust" , Peeron calls this Burnt Orange.. Also I just recently listed parts and minifigs from:- (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Bricklink Store!

I've finally opened a BrickLink store. It's small, but the focus is on specialty parts and wheels. Currently I have an assortment of pieces, mostly from <set:6600 Highway Construction> and <set:4561 Railway Express>. In other words, town parts (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: HUGE SALE Aaron's All Themes!! 37,000 PARTS LEFT

About 5000 parts have been sold in the first 8 hours of the sale. I took a glance at the many plates, bricks and slopes (for example) that are still available. There are still tons of parts left at irresistable prices. I have had several buyers (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink question

(...) It lets you know that if you click on the image it will take you to a larger image of the item (not necessarily the same image, since BL has just started adding large images). HTH, Maggie C. (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink question

What is the purpose of the asterisk under some of the images in Bricklink shops? (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Selling Entire Inventory

Hello All, I am interested in selling my entire inventory. My shop, Hooked on Bricks, will be closed indefinitely as I have an opportunity to take a part time job at the Lego Outlet local to me. Currently my inventory is listed at below average (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  HUGE SALE at (BrickLink's) Aaron's All Themes!! DEEP DISCOUNTS

There is a big SALE at Aaron's All Themes. 50% off all parts, 30 % off all Minifigs. Some sets available. Some prices will be very, very LOW. Get the best parts now before they are gone. Please allow me several days to prepare your order. Inventory (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Tiered pricing and FREE shipping in bricks4you.com

Hi, Updated my inventory and added tiered pricing on most of my products, so bulk orders will now see very low prices compared with normal prices. Also added more parts the past day to the inventory - so now more than 210,000 parts available for (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  #6970 for 2nd Anniversary of Maggie's LEGO Finds

An almost flawless copy of set #6970 Beta-1 Command Base is in my shop to commemorate two years of business. If you are interested in seeing a set that, at the very least, will make you wistful for the past and the LEGO of your childhood, have a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Pricing Project initiated !!!!

Working hard the past couple of days, I've initiated almost every part in the store with the tier pricing. This includes minifigs too!!! The basis for this is "the more you buy the more you save" and this is true. Plus, it will allow you to save and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  GoB Talon's Nest randomly marking things down ;-)

I'm marking stuff down rather randomly throughout my shop (though some of it has to do with what is taking up too much space in some area I want cleaned up). I'll be marking down sets and parts off and on today and tomorrow. 3047 Halloween buckets - (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Announcing CTB-5105 Package Depot - Custom CTB Kit

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ .. snipped ... ] My latest custom kit, CTB-5105 is now shipping. Don't delay - only three kits remain! Thanks, Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Big birthday sale - 26% off!!!

Hi all, Today i celebrate my birthday and i want to celebrate it with all of you. That's why i have put all my parts, minifigs, instructions and gear on sale. Why 26%??? Well, that's my new age from today ;o) The offer last one week, until 9/19... (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FREE shipping on new orders in bricks4you.com

Hi, Today I have updated my terms and conditions in my bricklink shop - here a short overview of the important changes: - minimum order $50 - FREE shipping on all orders - european buyers only - VAT of 25% will be added to order amount See my splash (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New custom M4A3 Sherman "Jumbo" kit from Brickmania

(...) [snip] (...) It's nice to get an endorsment for a new kit straight away! I actually shelved the Sherman for two years, because I just couldn't overcome the perplexing suspension problem (much like the real thing). Thanks! Dan (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink offline?

Daan, There is a regular server outage at 4:00 am server time (about the time you posted this). You can see server time in the lower left corner of all Bricklink pages. Here's Dan's post about it: (URL) that helps, Clark (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New custom M4A3 Sherman "Jumbo" kit from Brickmania

(...) This model looks great, Daniel. It's been a pleasure watching the evolution of your Sherman, and your suspension solution is still my favorite of all the versions I've seen. -s (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Odd stuff sale - 25%

Well, a lot of odd, weird, curious items and common items in very small numbers tend to end up in dusty corners :-) Take a look and see, if you need anything. 100+ lots are marked down 25%. New and used items. This sale ends Monday the 16th of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Just added 100 Bionicle Kahnoi Masks to my BL store

Subject says it all, the contents of just a tad more than 4 full cases ( (URL) ) have been added to my shop. I now have just under 150 Kahoni masks as well as some Krana and Nuva masks in my shop. So go check it out: (URL) P mfuss903 (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact