 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 877
876  |  878
Subject:
Tiered pricing and FREE shipping in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:54:16 GMT

Hi,

Updated my inventory and added tiered pricing on most of my products, so
bulk orders will now see very low prices compared with normal prices.

Also added more parts the past day to the inventory - so now more than
210,000 parts available for you.

FREE shipping is given on all orders, however do I charge a handling fee and
for insurance if wanted - see my splash page foor further details.

Lots of castle and star wars stuff available, litterarely 1,000 of figs in
these categories is offered - these are my own two favourite categories :o)

Take a look: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Coming soon: Parts and figs from all the new Harry Potter sets will be added
in the end of this week - quit some nice stuff!

Morten
bricks4you.com