 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 875
874  |  876
Subject:
New Pricing Project initiated !!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 01:00:35 GMT

Working hard the past couple of days, I've initiated almost every part in the
store with the tier pricing. This includes minifigs too!!! The basis for this
is "the more you buy the more you save" and this is true. Plus, it will allow
you to save and for me to thin out the inventory.

Even if you can't buy the "whole lot" you can still save with pricing around or
below the average prices. Take a look & Stock up on parts for those current and
future projects.

Thanks for looking and Best wishes to all.

Anthony

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=a-tkt