 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 879
878  |  880
Subject:
Selling Entire Inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:53:54 GMT

Hello All,

I am interested in selling my entire inventory. My shop, Hooked on Bricks,
will be closed indefinitely as I have an opportunity to take a part time job
at
the Lego Outlet local to me.

Currently my inventory is listed at below average BrickLink prices, on
almost everything, and the total 2,183 items of which 296 are unique in 85
Categories.
My inventory total $ value: $432.91 (Original Price) / $432.91 (Current
Price
After Sale).

I would like to get $200 for everything plus actual shipping costs (based on
packed weight of 14lbs).  All parts are sorted and bagged in zip lock bags.
I would provide the complete downloaded inventory list to the buyer in both
Excel and XML format. My inventory contains mostly all new parts. There are
a few used parts but all
are in very good to like new condition.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks for the interest!
Greg
Hooked on Bricks
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=gmuri