 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 882
Re: HUGE SALE Aaron's All Themes!! 37,000 PARTS LEFT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:28:17 GMT

About 5000 parts have been sold in the first 8 hours of the sale.

I took a glance at the many plates, bricks and slopes (for example) that are
still available. There are still tons of parts left at irresistable prices.
I have had several buyers place an order and then come back 30 minutes later
and add to it. Make sure and look through a lot of the inventory so you
don't miss anything.

Thanks...Aaron.

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Aaron Gershon writes:
There is a big SALE at Aaron's All Themes. 50% off all parts, 30 % off all
Minifigs. Some sets available. Some prices will be very, very LOW.

Get the best parts now before they are gone. Please allow me several days to
prepare your order. Inventory may have 1% human error (i.e. wrong count of
parts, or parts missing). Help BrickLink's Best Small Shop get SMALLER! ...Aaron

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=c470guy

Check back in the next few weeks for some huge auctions...
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=c470guy%40aol.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

My MAIN LEGO Page...
http://hometown.aol.com/c470guy/main.html