 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 869
Re: Bricklink offline?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:09:21 GMT

Daan,
There is a regular server outage at 4:00 am server time (about the time you
posted this). You can see server time in the lower left corner of all
Bricklink pages. Here's Dan's post about it:
http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=15302
Hope that helps,
Clark

In lugnet.general, Daan Bargerbos writes:
I was adding to my Bricklink shop 'The Flying Dutchman', when suddenly the
connection failed.
Has someone come up with the same problem?

Daan Bargerbos
'The Flying Dutchman'