 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 760 (-20)
  WISDOM TEETH extraction sale! and premium auctions too!

I am having a 21% of sale (parts & minifigs) at BrickLink's Aaron's All Themes. It will last for 4 days (one day for each tooth I had yanked out). Please visit (URL) "the best small shop at BrickLink" I have increased my inventory. There are some (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Bricksburg Depot Discounts

Come one, come all, and help me pay for my certification exams :-) The new discounts at Bricksburg Depot are: 60% of parts 35% off official (TLC released) sets 15% off my custom fire apparatus kits Thanks for looking (and buying :-), Will Bricksburg (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Free Shipping Offers at Hooked on Bricks

Hello, For the next 7 days, any order that contains minifigs will receive free shipping. Orders can contain any additional parts as long as at least one item is a minifig. Limited to US orders only, international orders will receive 50% off the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New feature on bricklink - Tiered Pricing

Yes, this is a great new feature. And one that I have been pestering Dan for for quite some time! I to will be redoing my entire inventory to take advantage of the new system. Unfortunately, I don't think i'll have the time until after Brickfest. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New feature on bricklink - Tiered Pricing

Hi, For those who has not already seen it does bricklink now offer sellers to add different prices on the same item depending on the quantity you buy of each item. I find this feature is a great advance since it's now easier to add discounts on bulk (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Another Big Sale at Bartering the Brick

I have just finished uploading many new parts and sets. All Minifigs 20% off. All Parts 40% off. All Sets 20% off, most 20% below retail! Check it out at: (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Products from BricWorx now available

(...) snipped other products I didn't buy (...) I received my set of instructions today and it looks GREAT! Very high quality and very easy to follow. I can't wait to get started! Now where did I put my Lego... - Bob (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Summer sale in bricks4you.com

Hello, After my re-opening earlier this week have I decided to start a summer sale with 10-20% of on most items in my shop. I do have a lot of great and rare sets to get like 2870, 2885, 3344, 3345, 3346, 3341, 3342, 3343, 7130, 7140, 7155, 7191 and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New WW2 "Wespe" Custom model kit by Daniel Siskind

Hello everyone! Just a quick update to let everyone know that after quite an eventful spring and early summer, I'm finally ready to start releasing my new 2002 custom Lego kits. People following my gallery postings will notice the massive numbers of (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Discounts Advance @ Bricksburg Depot

Discounts advance again. They are: 55% off parts 30% off official sets (see previous message for a list of sets) Custom kits are still 10% off. Later, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brickmania 203: Halftrack/Jeep about to sell out!

Hi folks! I'm now down to the last kit (of 25 total units) of Brickmania 203: Halftrack and Jeep. As with all of my 2000 and 2001 kits, this custom kit is in it's final production run and will not be offered again. To order this one, you can click (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  bricks4you.com has re-opened with 60,000 new parts added

Hi, I have now opened up my shop again - in the past days have I added more than 60,000 new parts and sets, so there is now more than 130,000 great parts and sets availbale including a lot of rare stuff. Prices is as usual among the lowest on (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Parts of Ten Yodas, Erik's Extra Pieces

Whew... 1/2 of ten Yodas parts (by bulk) are sold. I've correctly listed the dark orange pieces that are left and marked down the prices some. I understand earth orange is Kaadu color. -Erik (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Discounts Advance @ Bricksburg Depot

Greetings! I've advanced the discounts in my BrickLink store yet again! They are: 50% off all parts 25% off all "official" sets (those released by TLC) 10% off my custom fire apparatus kits Here's a complete listing of the "official" sets, along (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New shop

Please check out my new shop at Bricklink.com. My shop is Legotech. I have 2 NEW 1030 and 1032 sets for sale. (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Parts of Ten Yodas, Erik's Extra Pieces

Erik's Extra Pieces - (URL) just parted out 10 Yodas. Prices are near or under the lowest available (except burnt orange which is hard to gauge.) I told myself I would never again part out sets after I got my BrickLink shop stocked with all the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Discounts Advance @ Bricksburg Depot

Greetings! I've advanced the discounts in my BrickLink store. All parts are now 45% off and all "official" sets are now 20% off. Later, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New Products from BricWorx now available

Thanks Mike, I don't even want to think about adding up the hours spent on this! And while I'm re:ing, a shout out to BramL for his work and posts on MegaPOV's post_process { find_edges{} } info. It totally made this book possible. THANKS! Also I've (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

"Steve Barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:GyopHr.851@lugnet.com... (...) Having seen the pre-production version of the BricWorx 1001 Freight Train Instruction Book when I was out in Portland earlier this year I highly (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Products from BricWorx now available

Hi All, BricWorx would like to announce that we are offering 5 new products: 1001 Freight Train Instruction Book 901 Red Gondola with load option 902 Three Gondola Set with load option 801 Chessie System Engine (3rd run) 501 Freight Train Set (train (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact