 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 741
740  |  742
Subject:
New Products from BricWorx now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:49:03 GMT

Hi All,
BricWorx would like to announce that we are offering 5 new products:

1001 Freight Train Instruction Book
901 Red Gondola with load option
902 Three Gondola Set with load option
801 Chessie System Engine (3rd run)
501 Freight Train Set (train from 1001 Freight Train Instruction Book)

For more information please drop by our web site (www.BricWorx.com).

Thanks, we appreciate your interest in BricWorx products.

Steve & Dwayne
www.BricWorx.com