 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 760
759  |  761
Subject:
WISDOM TEETH extraction sale! and premium auctions too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 05:19:34 GMT

I am having a 21% of sale (parts & minifigs) at BrickLink's Aaron's All
Themes. It will last for 4 days (one day for each tooth I had yanked out).

Please visit http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=c470guy "the best small
shop at BrickLink" I have increased my inventory. There are some good deals
to be had.

Please don't mind the decimals in the prices. Hopefully BrickLink will fix
this soon. The prices are technically correct, for example, $1.2233 ~ $1.22.

Also I have 92 premium auctions ending on Sunday night
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=c470guy%40aol.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

I will combine ebaY and BrickLink orders to save on shipping. Thanks...Aaron.