 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 753
752  |  754
Subject:
Summer sale in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:45:50 GMT

Hello,

After my re-opening earlier this week have I decided to start a summer sale
with 10-20% of on most items in my shop.

I do have a lot of great and rare sets to get like 2870, 2885, 3344, 3345,
3346, 3341, 3342, 3343, 7130, 7140, 7155, 7191 and many more at very
reasonable prices.

Also got many different figures from castle, star wars, studios etc.

Also have a great selection of bricks, plates, tiles etc. so I'm sure you'll
be able to find some of the items you have been looking for :o)

Take a look yourself: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Morten
bricks4you.com