 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 745
744  |  746
Subject:
Parts of Ten Yodas, Erik's Extra Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 02:03:11 GMT

Erik's Extra Pieces -
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=olsone

I just parted out 10 Yodas.

Prices are near or under the lowest available (except burnt orange which is
hard to gauge.)

I told myself I would never again part out sets after I got my BrickLink
shop stocked with all the stored parts from yesteryear (which had to be
counted all over again), and again after the Dino Heads, and again after the
Bomb Squads, and again after the Baby Dinos, and one more time after the
Mono Jets, and I hate to think of when I'll get to all those Mos Espas under
the desk. But Yoda called. Yooooda...

This makes 18,000 pieces in the shop. Small, but friendly. $1 minimum order,
$1 handling fee, international shipping available. Pickup available in
Milwaukee (this is new) or hand delivery at Brickfest if ordered by Sunday.

-Erik