 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 756
755  |  757
Subject:
New feature on bricklink - Tiered Pricing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 21:46:31 GMT

Hi,

For those who has not already seen it does bricklink now offer sellers to
add different prices on the same item depending on the quantity you buy of
each item.

I find this feature is a great advance since it's now easier to add
discounts on bulk sales, so I have updated my whole inventory and added
Tiered Pricing on all the items where I find it interesting to do so.

Also updated my discount on several products.

Feel free to take a look in my shop.

Link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Have a fun shopping on bricklink,

Morten