 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 645 (-20)
  Re: Bricklink down?

(...) Forgot to update (and Eric may have been swamped so didn't get a chance to) but it seems to have returned to service mid evening on 13 May... (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  NCS/Bricklink Status

I wanted to provide an update on the state of things here in lovely and wet Indianapolis. According to Ameritech(wreck), the switching center between my location and my ISP is currently underwater. We've had some major flooding in the area and (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink down?

Thanks, that's good to know. Normally, when there's a big outage like that you would see other sites having trouble, but since it's just Indianapolis I wouldn't see anything else. </troll> (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink down?

An update (at Eric's request) I am on the phone with Eric Smith right now and there was a major storm in Indianapolis... he is aware of the connectivity problem and it is impacting all sites he hosts as well as his own email. Ameritech has some (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink down?

Benton & All, (...) I have not been able to access it since at least yesterday. I am sure they are working on it. Scott S. -- (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink down?

(...) Yes. It has been noticed by several other people (I was checking behind the scenes before posting here but am glad of the independent confirmation)... I sent Eric Smith a note about it, hopefully he will post with a status. If it is a (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink down?

Hi, I have been unable to get to BrickLink all day now. I get "Cannot find server or DNS Error". Anybody else having this problem? (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 10x Curse of the Pharoah Now Available

The Mummies have arrived! Free postage to any order over $5 in the next 48 hours Jeff (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 10x Curse of the Pharoah Now Available

(...) Thank you for the heads up Troy! Jeff (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 10x Curse of the Pharoah Now Available

Jeff, Just so that you know, you can still list items that are not in the catalog. Just go to the category you want them in, and click the box next to " The Part I am selling is not listed. I will provide my own description in the comments box." (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  10x Curse of the Pharoah Now Available

Now available at Vicki's Yoggi's, parts from 10 copies of 1383 Curse of the Pharoah. Mummies and Glow in the Dark skulls not yet listed (pending addition to Bricklink's catalog). Just open an order now and add them in later! (I'll announce as soon (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bulk sale in bricks4you.com

Hi, I've been adding a bunch of bulk sales in my shop the past days, these prices are extremely low - some items is offered for the lowest price ever seen on bricklink (according to historic sale information). Check out and see for yourself, you (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Monorail motor and base

I have added a used monorail motor and a used monorail base(you will need another base to make a complete set)to my shop.Both are lowest priced on Brick Link (URL) Chris (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New pieces added to my store.

Hi all, Just a short note to tell you that i finished parting out 2 UCS Yoda's. Lot of tan, sand green and dark orange are added to my store with very sharp prices. Come and have a look: (URL) you for your interest! Stijn Colemont, Mega-Lego, (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  15% off slae and free shipping!!

Yup, I spent alot of money on my girlfriend for Mother's Day - so to help recover I am having a 15% off sale and offering free shipping to all orders over $25!! So come take a look around! (note my collection of NEW soft bricks are only 5% off - but (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: $1899.99 to spare?

I wish! Unfortunately, I've decided to reallocate most of my lego budget into my new house, so I won't be able to help out! :) I posted my 1593 on bricklink as well without much intention of actually selling it. John (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: $1899.99 to spare?

Scott & All, I thought this was a funny line when I received this message. : ) (...) market. I wonder if John York has enough money to add another 1593 to his collection? : ) Scott "Wish he had 1899.99 to spare to get one" S. (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  $1899.99 to spare?

If so, why not buy this MISB set (from me): (URL) A (it's a 1593) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  TSSC Remnants - Various MISB sets - 25% Off with Free Shipping!

To All, I am clearing out all my older MISB sets, I now have them marked off 25% from the already lowest prices on BrickLink (I checked!). I will continue to the free shipping offer an all sets until this Sunday, May 12th, 2002, for all Canada and (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Service Packs: Space, Technic, Pirate, Train, Town etc

I have put a load of service packs on my Bricklink shop... 104 in total. Just click on "service packs": (URL) A (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact