 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 644
643  |  645
Subject:
NCS/Bricklink Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 00:13:13 GMT

I wanted to provide an update on the state of things here in lovely and wet
Indianapolis. According to Ameritech(wreck), the switching center between my
location and my ISP is currently underwater. We've had some major flooding
in the area and Ameritech didn't apparently have the foresight to buy 1)
waterproofing or 2) a sump pump. They are currently pumping the vault out
but the water keeps coming in. They are expecting to get it solved by
tomorrow morning.

While this is completely out of my control, any customers on NCS will be
credited for this outage. Thanks for your patience, and be sure to keep
patronizing Bricklink and the other Lego sites hosted at Northstar Computer
Systems.

Eric Smith
President, Northstar Computer Systems