 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 634
633  |  635
Subject:
Bulk sale in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 22:36:37 GMT

Hi,

I've been adding a bunch of bulk sales in my shop the past days, these
prices are extremely low - some items is offered for the lowest price ever
seen on bricklink (according to historic sale information).

Check out and see for yourself, you find them by choosing items put on sale
- don't bather that it's only discounted with 1%, I've added the discounted
prices manually due to some technical issue (bricklink calculate the
inventory value wrong when you discount parts with a percentage).

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Have fun and enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Morten
bricks4you.com