 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 640
Re: Bricklink down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 17:47:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Benton Jackson writes:
Hi,

I have been unable to get to BrickLink all day now. I get "Cannot find
server or DNS Error". Anybody else having this problem?

Yes. It has been noticed by several other people (I was checking behind the
scenes before posting here but am glad of the independent confirmation)...

I sent Eric Smith a note about it, hopefully he will post with a status. If
it is a connectivity problem, he may not have gotten the note, though.