 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 538
Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 14:04:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Todd A. Schroeder writes:
Larry:

I am sympathizing with Kyle on how I understand what it feels like to lose
money from dishonest Lego sellers.

I can see how you are sympathizing, but it came off as quite hostile.  I
haven't read all of your posts to Bricklink, but I think Larry was just
trying to avoid the debacle that occured there.
IMHO, threads titled such as: "----name---- is a liar and a cheat."  and
"----name---- you have been warned!" aren't acceptable on a civil forum such
as LUGNET.

FUT LUGNET.off-topic.debate if this must continue

-John Rudy