 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 539
538  |  540
Subject:
timeout errors at bricklink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 15:09:48 GMT

I've been getting these for most of saturday and again this morning. They seem
to happen randomly all over the bricklink site. I would post this to Tech Issues
on bricklink, but everytime I try to do that I get another 'timeout expired' :/

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e31'

Timeout expired

/post.asp, line 134