 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 544
Re: timeout errors at bricklink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:31:50 GMT

Grrr.... this chaps my hide, especially when the automated billing is working
without any problems!

Dan

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Ray Sanders writes:
I've been getting these for most of saturday and again this morning. They seem
to happen randomly all over the bricklink site. I would post this to Tech Issues
on bricklink, but everytime I try to do that I get another 'timeout expired' :/

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e31'

Timeout expired

/post.asp, line 134