 Off-Topic / Debate / 16021
Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 22:08:52 GMT

Benjamin:

I sent 3 polite e-mails to Jeff only after waiting an entire month after our
transaction was complete. I am more angered by you and the people like you
who are accusing me of something more when that simply isn't the truth. You
should get the facts before slinging accusations.