 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 20 (-20)
  Bricksburg Depot - More Markdowns

All parts at Bricksburg Depot are AT LEAST 20% off, with some at 50% off. I'm also adding sets that might be of interest to townies (no discount on these though). Will Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org GoB Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Minifig Sale at Cosmic Toys

Hi Folks, I just put *all* my minifigs on sale at 25% off. These guys and gals (and aliens) are eating me out of house and home, so they gotta go[1]. Come one, come all, take some cuddly little abs people home with ya :) This is a one day sale. It (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Minimum purchases

(...) That's most likely a typo in whatever store you saw that. It's really easy to type in .8 instead of .08 when adding the inventory. I know I do it all the time.... Troy (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Minimum purchases

Jude Beaudin <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message news:GIHwrD.DF2@lugnet.com... (...) Oh come on Jude ! If you had stock worth 11.03 $ would like to have 10 buyers and waste your time by serving each ? :-)) Btw. which parts are you looking for ? (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Minimum purchases

I was looking around Brickbay today and found a shop that has a $10.00 minimum purchase level and only $11.03 worth of stock. Does this mean he can only have one customer? :-) Personally, he is never going to sell to me because I have yet to find a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Parts at Cosmic Toys

Hi Folks, I just added a whole bunch of new parts to my inventory at Cosmic Toys. Sets recently parted out include ... 5975 T-Rex Transport (multiple copies) Tyrannosaurus Rex, Tricerotops, 45° 2 x 8 Slopes and other great parts 7115 Gungan Patrol (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  10% off at Lego Ego (Brickbay store)

Greetings! I have a 10% off sale at (URL) This will be for one week only :) Also I have a 'Buy or Trade' deal too! prices for Australian's :) And not to forget that if you spend over $35 then you also get a free 1183! and if it helps... I accept (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay - Feedback question !

(...) This can indeed happen. My single negative feedback came from a situation like this. Ray (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Brickbay - Feedback question !

Hi all ! I am sure it was discussed before ! ... Once I submit NPB (Non paying buyer alrert), 2 weeks pass and I cancel the order - I can post feedback - could that "NPbuyer" do the same ? ..While if it is allowed then I am blocked - if I post (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  The FLying Dutchman closed for sometime

Hello everyone, I just wanted to announce my shop will be closed for a while, because we will be moving to another place. Orders placed will be processed a little later. The shop will be open again in September. By then it will also have - beside (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  100 copies of 5938 Oasis Ambush added to my store

Come to my new brickbay store and check out the pieces from 100 copies of 5938 Oasis Ambush. The store name is Brickfrenzy. (URL) much Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay Shop Owners: A Request!!

(...) www.brickbay.com/sto...p?p=ducky, (...) Hi Tom ! "ducky" would probably not be (in most cases) name of the store, but it is owner's user name, so when you login to Brickbay you can just search for "ducky" and when he/she is found - all you'll (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay Shop Owners: A Request!!

(...) Someone asked me to clarify what I meant by addy. I mean the web address. When someone says to visit the store at www.brickbay.com/sto...p?p=ducky, you don't know if "ducky" is the store name or not. When I log onto brickbay and I look at the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Brickbay Shop Owners: A Request!!

Hi All, To those of you who own a brickbay shop, would you do all of us a favor when you post the addy to your store? Please give us the name of the store with the addy. Some of the addys don't jive with the store name (some do, and those are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  listed sets: 7725, 4558, 4547, 7817, 6339 and more.

Hi, I started listing more sets in my brickbay shop. These are a very rare 7725 12 V train set, and a 4558 metroliner. In the past few days I have been listing others sets, but no wanted notifications have gone out. I listed several train sets, and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  A Brave New Newsgroup ;-)

Now that Brickbay has moved to another web hosting company, here's hoping that the days of Brickbay outages are gone forever (or at least will be few and far between)! - Bob (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  First post :-) !

Hi all ! We hope we'll have many nice discussions /conversatiosn here ! -- Enjoy ! Dejan & Nives Lugnet #595 Brickbay: (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: ------( Welcome to lugnet.market.brickshops )------

(...) So I take it this is the new home for announcements & other traffic relating to BrickBay (et al of course) ? Ray (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.market.brickshops )------

Welcome to lugnet.market.brickshops, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.market.brickshops (group): Discussions and informational postings related to personal online LEGO-related "shops" and third-party buyer/seller services (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact