 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 7
6  |  8
Subject:
Brickbay Shop Owners: A Request!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:58:00 GMT

Hi All,
  To those of you who own a brickbay shop, would you do all of us a favor
when you post the addy to your store?
Please give us the name of the store with the addy.  Some of the addys don't
jive with the store name (some do, and those are great)!  I will see an addy
and want to go to the store at a later time without clicking on the addy,
but I don't know which store to go to!  It's pretty frustrating!  I either
have to write down the addy (which I usually don't do cause I'll lose it) or
I have to go ahead and click on the addy and figure out the name of the
store so I can go there later!
   I've run into this problem on ebay and here on lugnet when people post an
update to their store.  Even knowing who owns the store isn't always a help!
I just spent the other evening going down the whole list of stores to see
which one matched the user name I remembered from the addy.  That probably
wasn't the best way to do it, but it did work!  If I had the name of the
store, it would have been a hundred times easier!
  Okay, that's my pet peeve!  I've said my peace!  I hope some of the store
owners are listening!  It would help your business, you know!
Thanks,
Tom