 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 9
Re: Brickbay Shop Owners: A Request!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 01:17:15 GMT

Someone asked me to clarify what I meant by addy.  I mean the web address.
When someone says to visit the store at • www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=ducky,
you don't know if "ducky" is the store name or not.
Hi Tom !

"ducky" would probably not be (in most cases) name of the store,
but it is owner's user name, so when you login to Brickbay you can
just search for "ducky" and when he/she is found  - all you'll have to
do is to click on "shop" (by his /hers) feedback profile !

Hope this helps !

Enjoy !
Dejan & Nives

Anyway our store's name is NeeD Lego!