 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
Minifig Sale at Cosmic Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:43:56 GMT

Hi Folks,

I just put *all* my minifigs on sale at 25% off. These guys and gals (and
aliens) are eating me out of house and home, so they gotta go[1]. Come one, come
all, take some cuddly little abs people home with ya :)

This is a one day sale. It ends somewhere around noon tomorrow (~1600 GMT).

Ray
Cosmic Toys
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=cosmicray>

[1] before you ask, they eat abs... amazing, but true ;)