 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 20
19  |  21
Subject:
Bricksburg Depot - More Markdowns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:54:24 GMT

All parts at Bricksburg Depot are AT LEAST 20% off, with some at 50% off.
I'm also adding sets that might be of interest to townies (no discount on
these though).

Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess