 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 12
11  |  13
Subject:
Brickbay - Feedback question !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:26:02 GMT

Hi all !

I am sure it was discussed before !
... Once I submit NPB (Non paying buyer alrert),
2 weeks pass and I cancel the order - I can post
feedback - could that "NPbuyer" do the same ?
..While if it is allowed then I am blocked - if I post
negative feedback (which he/she deserved)  -
he could also post negative feedback to me, just
as an act of revenge !
Anybody had any experiences, comments  about that ?

--
Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet #595