 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 171
    Making a public complaint —Tanya K. Burkhart
   Advice, please: Do I have a right to make very public the problem I am having with a particular Brickbay vendor? At this point, I am so teed off that I can barely look at my bricks because I am being held up on a project by the parts I am still (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Making a public complaint —Mike Stanley
     Well, certainly you have the right. One would hope, though, that you have tried on at least a couple of occasions to contact the seller. Brickbay isn't a 100% perfect system, and I know I've not gotten notices via email before about an order and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Making a public complaint —Ken Cefaratti
     Believe me, you are not the only one to have a problem with a vendor. I am still waiting after a week and 3 emails to hear from a vendor so I can pay him. Ken Cefaratti (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Making a public complaint —Adrian Drake
     (...) I know the feeling. I had one customer whose given email was invalid, so I had to cancel his order. I now have another order with someone who has a couple of negative comments and a handful of positive comments. He hasn't responded to me in (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Making a public complaint —Paul Ferguson
   Gee, I wonder if this is the same one I have an issue with. I put in an order, got the usual notification email from Brickbay, and then attempted to contact the seller by email for shipping cost/info. All messages bounced back to me as having an (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Making a public complaint —Tanya K. Burkhart
   (...) This one I have an issue with is in Vermont. I have to give him a chance to respond to my (fourth) (fifth?) *last* email from last night before I get any more specific. (...) I am also having trouble getting a hold of a guy, with an AOL email (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Making a public complaint —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I wonder if Dan is incorporated at all--that might give him the ability to lodge entries on people's credit reports. That may be the only thing to prevent this kind of lasseiz-faire fraud (which is what it is, really). best LFB (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Making a public complaint —Tanya K. Burkhart
   (...) Seems to me he can revoke their right to use his venue. You out there, Dan? What can we buyers do? Tanya (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Making a public complaint —Bob Parker
   In lugnet.market.brickshops, Tanya K. Burkhart writes: snipped (...) Well, while it won't help you, neutral or negative feedback for the offending seller/buyer should be left so that others can be warned. Hopefully you haven't sent the seller any (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)