 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 171
  Making a public complaint

Advice, please: Do I have a right to make very public the problem I am having with a particular Brickbay vendor? At this point, I am so teed off that I can barely look at my bricks because I am being held up on a project by the parts I am still (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Making a public complaint

Well, certainly you have the right. One would hope, though, that you have tried on at least a couple of occasions to contact the seller. Brickbay isn't a 100% perfect system, and I know I've not gotten notices via email before about an order and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Making a public complaint

Believe me, you are not the only one to have a problem with a vendor. I am still waiting after a week and 3 emails to hear from a vendor so I can pay him. Ken Cefaratti (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Making a public complaint

(...) I know the feeling. I had one customer whose given email was invalid, so I had to cancel his order. I now have another order with someone who has a couple of negative comments and a handful of positive comments. He hasn't responded to me in (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Making a public complaint

Gee, I wonder if this is the same one I have an issue with. I put in an order, got the usual notification email from Brickbay, and then attempted to contact the seller by email for shipping cost/info. All messages bounced back to me as having an (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Making a public complaint

(...) This one I have an issue with is in Vermont. I have to give him a chance to respond to my (fourth) (fifth?) *last* email from last night before I get any more specific. (...) I am also having trouble getting a hold of a guy, with an AOL email (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Making a public complaint

(...) I wonder if Dan is incorporated at all--that might give him the ability to lodge entries on people's credit reports. That may be the only thing to prevent this kind of lasseiz-faire fraud (which is what it is, really). best LFB (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Making a public complaint

(...) Seems to me he can revoke their right to use his venue. You out there, Dan? What can we buyers do? Tanya (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Making a public complaint

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Tanya K. Burkhart writes: snipped (...) Well, while it won't help you, neutral or negative feedback for the offending seller/buyer should be left so that others can be warned. Hopefully you haven't sent the seller any (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)