 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1555 (-20)
  Deep clearance=great bargains at Brickenplate Bricklink shop for sets

I am offering the sets below at the lowest prices on Bricklink!!! A great way to stock up on some parts/sets. (URL) [LEGOSet 6735] 4 copies!!! $5.00 ea. [LEGOSet 7033] $12.00 [LEGOSet 4751] $6.00 [LEGOSet 4752] $12.00 [LEGOSet 4789] $15.00 [LEGOSet (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Restocking and Sale at LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd

Hi again, shoppers! I have added further lots and put up discounts between 5% and 30% on most lots (the majority are at 25%). Minifigs tend to hover around 10% off. The majority of lots are still available, including the rare slope assortments. As (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

(...) If you go into BrickLink's "Search", then "Find Stores", you can upload an XML file of all the parts you want, and it will find the stores which have all (or most) of those parts. There's a help file on how to build the XML file (URL) here>. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Help me get rid of some of my inventory!

I've decided to add the following bonus for cleaning lots out of my inventory these will qualify you for them regardless of whether you qualify for the other bulk discount amounts: 5% additional discount for 15 or more lots cleaned out of my (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

(...) Yes. the sheer number of combinations can quickly get ridiculous and it gets hard to evaluate which is "best." I cheated by making a few asumptions. I'll share them when I dig up the code, I don't remember the details off hand. -JSM (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

(...) SNIP (...) Yeah I had to have a look up table for that. It was annoying but not insurmountable : ) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: 60% off all items in A Brick Too Far USA & a free offer!!!!

(...) Offer is now over since Anne has cleaned me out!! Thanks a million, ma'am!! Bob (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 60% off all items in A Brick Too Far USA & a free offer!!!!

(...) In addition to the free slopes, I will throw in FREE shipping (using FedEx Ground service) for anyone in the Continental U.S. if you buy out all of my remaining stock in one big final order!!! Bob (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  60% off all items in A Brick Too Far USA & a free offer!!!!

Final markdowns are now in place - 60% off everything! With the sale prices in effect, I have $39.93 worth of remaining stock as of this posting. Anyone who buys out my entire store inventory, I will throw in lots of FREE Lego slopes of all sizes (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Cheap sets available at my Brickenplate shop

I'm selling a bunch of sets at discount prices in my Bricklink shop. Take a look at what's on offer and the price: (URL) [LEGOSet 4502] $35.00 [LEGOSet 4751] $7.75 [LEGOSet 7043] $7.50 [LEGOSet 6735] $7.00 [LEGOSet 4796] $6.00 [LEGOSet 4752] $14.00 (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

(...) The problem with this (and with Briktrak) is that there are a few Bricklink parts whose numbers are not the same as the LDraw parts. There was an attempt a while back to normalize the numbering system across the main part cataloging sites but (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

(...) I beleive that this is the hardest part of the automated 'from-CAD-to-shop' process. There are so many variables, obviously element avaialability but also price and geographical location. Also when using the By Shop sorting feature in (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

There is of course the option on Bricklink of uploading an XML file into your wanted list. If you could make a program that reformats an MLCad parts list into the required XML format you would be halfway there. I have tested this function with a (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Help me get rid of some of my inventory!

First up, please be sure to read the terms & conditions of my store, Far North Bricks. Also please note that some of the used torsos may be more faded or scratched than the others, however, if you want to enquire about a particular torso I'm more (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

(...) FWIW Such a tool could be used on the seller side as well. So all you'd have to do was fill the order, or like was already said, set flags according to your ToS to only fill orders of a certain size or more. There's no point in speeding up the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

(...) Simple, just cancel the order. If your ToS restrict such orders, then you are within your rights to refuse the service. ROSCO (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

As a seller, I find this talk disturbing. My job is to take many sets apart and consolidate the pieces. If someone can easily place an order for all the parts from one set... An order of many lots of onesies or twosies is unprofitable because it (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

---snip--- There are two soultions that I know of. 1) Create a .LDR file with the parts you want to buy 2) Download and install (URL) 3) Upload your .LDR file to briktrak and it will link to bricklink and provide you a list of stores that have your (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

I wrote a utility, for my own use, about two years ago that takes a .dat file and attempts to find "best" way to buy the parts via BrickLink. I'd planned to produce custom sets and source the parts for them this way. It was working well when last I (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Automated Inventory Ordering through Bricklink

(...) You could try BrikTrak. If I recall, it has a DAT file upload feature and it interfaces with Bricklink. (URL) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact