 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1315 (-20)
  25% off (almost) entire BrickLink store - A Brick Too Far USA

Yet another sale. 25% off 99.9 percent of my stock: (URL) Please read my store policies, blah blah... The faster people buy my remaining stock, the faster I can more fully embrace my 4th Dark Ages and be done with Lego completely. Please help me (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Part 4 of - We are having a Stacie Graduated SALE! :-D

Hi All Part 4 of - We are having a Stacie Graduated SALE! :-D ALL Sets are 8% off ALL Figs are 16% off ALL Parts are 40% off FLAT Rate $4 S&H to the Continental US 48, no matter how large your order is! (URL) please note that unlike "some" sellers, (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Part 3 of - We are having a Stacie Graduated SALE! :-D

Hi All Part 3 of - We are having a Stacie Graduated SALE! :-D ALL Sets are 7% off ALL Figs are 14% off ALL Parts are 35% off FLAT Rate $4 S&H to the Continental US 48, no matter how large your order is! (URL) please note that unlike "some" sellers, (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Help my boys bury me in the sand!

The wife is starting to panic about money for our vacation. As a result, we have marked down more than 125,000 parts to raise the necessary funds. This mark down was from our previously low prices. Please help send 3 little boys and the family dog (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  part blowout - 2x4 MEDIUM VIOLET brick - lowest price ever!

Time for another part blowout! This time it is the 2x4 Medium Violet brick. Get it for 25 cents per brick (lowest price EVER on BL for these) - and in bulk as low as 20 cents per brick! Great savings for thise of you who like these odd and rare (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New KK2 set -- The Castle of Morcia *cheap*

I am selling the The Castle of Morcia set for LESS than you can get it in the store. (URL) Happy hunting! Better act fast!! Mark P LoB (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale!

Sale! (URL) (20 years ago, 2-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BL: 1x6 Pink Plates CHEAP!

Time for me to clear out another lot of mine - this time its the 1x6 pink plate for only 10 cents each -- and for as low as 7 cents if you buy in bulk. So hurry on over and get some while you still can! Last time I blew out a part I sold over 1200 (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Amazingly low prices-- lots of great Train parts!

(...) I hope everything's OK with John I haven't got an invoice yet either :( ROSCO (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Amazingly low prices-- lots of great Train parts!

(...) What, you didn't get an invoice either? (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Amazingly low prices-- lots of great Train parts!

(...) lol ondrew (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Amazingly low prices-- lots of great Train parts!

(...) I hurried! Did you? :-) ++Lar (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.--Shipping Costs Update

Hi again, Thanks to everyone who has already placed an order with me! This is just an announcement that after getting a decent scale and seeing what shipping costs will look like for even large orders, I have decided to change my policy on shipping: (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Amazingly low prices-- lots of great Train parts!

Gang, I am very motivated to sell here. I just added some new stuff and slashed my already lowest-by-a-mile prices which means unheard of savings for you. You really can't pass up these deals, so stock up! But hurry for best selection! (URL) Thanks, (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.--How About the URL?

(...) ...and I really should leave a link to my shop. (URL) Thanks, and oops, LFB (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.--Special On-the-Road Parts Offerings

Hi everyone, I have stumbled into an inventory of some very nice parts (just a few) that I know are of interest at large, so I have decided to "open my shop" while on the road for a little bit to help recoup the costs for the few I wish to keep and (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  10% discount on all orders placed on 27th of May

All Orders placed on May 27th will receive get a discount of 10%. I will process the orders one day later because it is my birthday... Here is my shop: (URL) Greetings Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Test a new feature, get an additional 15% off

Called to Construct is testing a new feature, called Quick Pay(TM). This new feature will allow the buyer to know the final price right up front. No hidden costs or surprises. Buyers can shop in the store, view the cart, then take the Order Amount (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items

Speaking from experience bulk buying of LEGO can be quite economical in that shipping becomes next to nothing, lots of suppliers will discount huge orders, so having 100s or even 1000s of units of LEGO sets is not unrealistic or that strange. We (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items

(...) Funny, I was looking at that seller's Bricklink store earlier, and thought it odd that he/she is already selling the ships at $140 (15 of them). I can believe 15, just have 2 friends also order their limit of 5 each. Certainly a possible (and (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact