 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1303
Re: LFB's Useful Bits, Unltd.--Shipping Costs Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 01:31:27 GMT

Hi again,

Thanks to everyone who has already placed an order with me!  This is just an
announcement that after getting a decent scale and seeing what shipping costs
will look like for even large orders, I have decided to change my policy on
shipping:

Shipping is now US $5 WORLDWIDE AIR MAIL for orders of *any* value.
Shipping is however now FREE for buyers within the United Kingdom!

I have also lowered some part prices to reflect a few other shops' recent price
changes.  I have already retroactively credited (or mailed bonuses with!) those
few orders that could have taken advantage of these changes.

Visit me at:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=braun

Thanks,

LFB