 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1298
1297  |  1299
Subject:
Test a new feature, get an additional 15% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 23:50:51 GMT

Called to Construct is testing a new feature, called Quick Pay(TM). This
new feature will allow the buyer to know the final price right up front.
No hidden costs or surprises.

Buyers can shop in the store, view the cart, then take the Order Amount
over to Quick Pay(TM). The calculator will total the costs for Shipping
and apply any discounts. All this without effecting the shopping cart.

Once an order has been submitted, the buyer can then use the Quick
Pay(TM) feature (again) to prepare the payment for submission using
Paypal or a Credit Card.

In an effort to get this feature rolling, I am offering an additional
15% off any order of more than $25.00 that is paid for via Quick
Pay(TM). This is a limited time offer; valid for 24 hours from the time
of this posting. All parts are currently 10% off.

If anyone encounters a problem with Quick Pay(TM), please let me know as
soon as possible. Thank you!

http://www.calledtoconstruct.com

// Joe