 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1308
BL: 1x6 Pink Plates CHEAP!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 11:15:23 GMT

Time for me to clear out another lot of mine - this time its the 1x6 pink plate
for only 10 cents each -- and for as low as 7 cents if you buy in bulk.

So hurry on over and get some while you still can! Last time I blew out a part I
sold over 1200 in less than 30 minutes!

Here is the link you need:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mfuss903&itemID=2262467

Mark P