 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 120 (-10)
  Re: Brickbay?

Ray & All, (...) Hmm... I was uploading inventory information last night at work, and it completely died around 7:15EST, and then I went home, and tried it around 10:15EST, and it was not working. I tried around 11:30PM, and it worked. This morning, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Brickbay?

(...) Last night I reported routing instabilities (within onecall.net) to Dan Jezek. He replied back asking for more details. The current outage (having started just after 9pm last night) is now about 12 hours in duration. Looking at it with (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Brickbay?

To All, It appears to me, that Brickbay is totally down right now, I cannot access it at work, or at home, whether I use the direct link or my shop's address. Does anyone have any information? Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS: New / MISB sets and idea books

Many new sets just added plus others available at the Limerick Store: (URL) and/or MISB condition items: 260 Idea Book 1029 Milk Delivery Truck 1196 Telecom-Biker 1197 TV-Team 1246 Helicopter 1247 Patrol Car 1249 Tri-motorbike 1250 Dragster 1808 (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  G0B Bricksburg Depot - Decorated Elements

Just finished another round of additions to my store...Decorated Elements. These are located in the usual categories (the ones with Decorated in the name) as well as other categories depending on the type of part. Current highlights include: large (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Parts at Cosmic Toys

Hi Folks, I just added a whole bunch of new parts to my inventory at Cosmic Toys. We now have almost 40,000 new parts available for your projects, most at very competitive prices. Sets recently parted out include ... 1355 Temple of Gloom (multiple (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: more probs at brickbay ? get in via IP address!!!

(...) While you can do that, I think there is some issue with the way that the 'cookies' are coded. Dan once remarked that we should always use www.brickbay.com and not the IP address or brickbay.com. A less ugly solution (but still not pretty) is (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: more probs at brickbay ? get in via IP address!!!

(...) Yes, this does seem to be the case. I listed the backdoor IP about 30 minutes ago, and I've seen many people connecting. To get into brickbay, the harware IP to get to my store is: (URL) you delete the last part, you get to brickbay directly, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: more probs at brickbay ?

(...) The evidence suggests that the two Domain Name Servers assigned to brickbay.com (ns1.northcomp.com and ns2.northcomp.com) are not resolving www.brickbay.com. Therefore, other than hard-coding the ip-addr, the server is not reachable. The (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Try the backdoor

Although through the regular site I can't get in, I do get in via the IP- address: (URL) will take you to my shop :>), and you can enter from there, there are currently 3 users, so there are a few others that got in this way too... Paul (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact