 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 119
Re: Brickbay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 13:35:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

It appears to me, that Brickbay is totally down right now, I cannot access
it at work, or at home, whether I use the direct link or my shop's address.
Does anyone have any information?

Scott S.
--

Last night I reported routing instabilities (within onecall.net) to Dan Jezek.
He replied back asking for more details. The current outage (having started just

Unlike what happened the other day, this does not appear to be a Domain Name
Server problem. Something different.

Disclaimer: I'm not the techie responsible for any of this. I'm just a customer
of Brickbay trying to figure out why my ability to conduct business is being
greatly impacted.

Ray