 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 123
Re: Brickbay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 15:52:04 GMT

Ray & All,

Once upon a time, I remember Larry mentioning that www.miltontrainworks.com > and www.bricksmiths.com are hosted on the same box as brickbay. Taceroutes
to both those sited produced results similar to what I have been seeing with
brickbay. Those sites have been unaccessable from my browser as well.

Hmm.... well, my personal site is on the same server too,
www.scottesanburn.org. It is not working either. : /

That's all right, I am still working on transferring it from Geocities, ever
so slowly. : )

Scott S.