 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 116
115  |  117
Subject:
G0B Bricksburg Depot - Decorated Elements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 03:14:02 GMT

Just finished another round of additions to my store...Decorated Elements.
These are located in the usual categories (the ones with Decorated in the
name) as well as other categories depending on the type of part.  Current
highlights include:

large and small Pirate flags
pizzas
a decorated arch from some Castle set
Space Police panels
many decorated slopes and tiles

As usual, the parts are priced at Brickbay averages with an additional 20%
off.  I'll even throw in free shipping on orders of $25.00 or greater.

Thanks for looking,
Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess