 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 115
114  |  116
Subject:
New Parts at Cosmic Toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 02:13:51 GMT

Hi Folks,

I just added a whole bunch of new parts to my inventory at Cosmic Toys. We now
have almost 40,000 new parts available for your projects, most at very
competitive prices. Sets recently parted out include ...

1355 Temple of Gloom (multiple copies)
  1x8 plates with door rails, small folliage, tan 2x4 plates, etc

3402 Small Grandstand with Lights (multiple copies)
  2 x 2 seats, trans-yellow curved bricks, etc

6713 Grip-n-Go Challenge (multiple copies)
  yellow grille bricks, trans-orange slopes, tires, tires and more tires :)

7180 B-wing™ at Rebel Control Center (multiple copies)
  Rebel Engineers, Rebel Pilots, R5-D4s and lots of great parts

Ray Sanders
Cosmic Toys
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=cosmicray>