 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 112
Re: more probs at brickbay ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:55:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Joel Morris writes:
In lugnet.market.brickshops, Jon Palmer writes:
Its taunting me.  I just know it.  This time I'm able to connect for a few
minutes and then nothing. Up and down.

-Jon

..... and down...

Is it just me this time?  Or is brickbay down again?

The evidence suggests that the two Domain Name Servers assigned to brickbay.com
(ns1.northcomp.com and ns2.northcomp.com) are not resolving www.brickbay.com.
Therefore, other than hard-coding the ip-addr, the server is not reachable. The
server may be up and available, but the name cannot be resolved.

Ray (also fwustwated at the ongoing raft of brickbay problems)