 Marketplace / Auctions / 9159
    Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Kyle Beatty
   Another warning to use caution on Ebay. the gruesome details: (URL) have been a lot worse, I guess. (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Todd A. Schroeder
   Let the buyer beware is the saying. I just got stung on Brickbay. Auld Dragon's Lair sold me damaged parts and after returning them I still haven't received replacement parts or a refund. Yes, you got stung but at least you have some parts. I have (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Todd, if you are going to start this up here, please try to start fewer threads than you did on BrickLink, thanks, and try to stick to facts (as above). In my view BrickLink is now left with rather a big mess and rather a sour taste. FUT (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Todd A. Schroeder
   Larry: I am sympathizing with Kyle on how I understand what it feels like to lose money from dishonest Lego sellers. (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —John Rudy
   (...) I can see how you are sympathizing, but it came off as quite hostile. I haven't read all of your posts to Bricklink, but I think Larry was just trying to avoid the debacle that occured there. IMHO, threads titled such as: "----name---- is a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I'm glad you X-FUT off.topic.debate because I have a few things to say. I will try to make what I say as neutral and as pleasant as I can be (this being the Easter Season). There were two issues (not ONE as some users have lumped together) at (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) I read what the seller wrote and have decided to modify my view on the sellers part.... the parts were "NEW" but <darn> quality control issues at LEGO have handicapped the situation..... The seller says he doesn't have time to test out all the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Todd A. Schroeder
   Benjamin: I sent 3 polite e-mails to Jeff only after waiting an entire month after our transaction was complete. I am more angered by you and the people like you who are accusing me of something more when that simply isn't the truth. You should get (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Yo...get a grip...I don't really care what you feel about me or not... however...you look at what I said in my previous posts, and try to balance it out what I said. I didn't rush headlong into debate...if anything you should be mad at Larry (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I can accept that. But I will choose who to sell to and who not to sell to as I please. Todd's not the only person who has earned a place on my stoplist without ever having transacted with me. (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Ow. Got stung by a lazy ebay seller. —Todd A. Schroeder
   Ben: I've ordered from Auld Dragon's Lair 4 times in the past year. I always received feedback within 3 weeks. When I made my last purchase I expected feedback in a timely manner as before. I can understand if Jeff wants to wait 1 year or even 10. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)