 Marketplace / Auctions / 7613
Re: Has anywhere here dealt with this seller?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 16:01:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Brian Kelley writes:
Needless
to say - I am amazed that this seller posted in Lugnet of which I am a member
regarding an instance that could have easily be discussed between himself and
I?

I think you raise a very valid point! Direct communication is always best. I
think that if Kyle was going to gather background, though, he did it in
about the best way possible (leaving aside whether gathering background was
a good thing to do). Unfortunately, I forced his hand, didn't I? Maybe that
wasn't such a good thing to do in hindsight.

I do not intend on selling sets that anyone is unhappy with and I can assure
the lugnet fans that My sets although coming from a HORRIBLE TERRIBLE SMOKER
are kept in a smoke free area of the house and have limited to no exposure to
smoke.

If anyone has any questions? Please feel free to contact me :) That is the
ladylike/gentleman like way to Remedy a situation. Posting in the newsgroups
most of the time makes muss and fuss out of everything and peoples emotions >get bent out of shape.

I tend to disagree with this view in general, open discussion is often a
good way to get community consensus. But in the particular case of resolving
buyer seller problems, direct is the place to start.

++Lar