 Marketplace / Auctions / 7601
7600  |  7602
Subject:
Has anywhere here dealt with this seller?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 15:24:44 GMT

G'day folks,

Has any dealt with the eBay seller Brian Kelley?  Here is
his profile:

http://cgi2.ca.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=kelley01@visi.com

If so would you please reply with your opinion?  (post
or email).  I won't say why I am asking because I don't
want to influence anyone's opinions.

Thanx,
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada