 Marketplace / Auctions / 7607
Re: Has anywhere here dealt with this seller?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:19:52 GMT

Well, I would have to say that a smoker who says he can't "detect" any smoke
smell is either completely cluess about the way the disgusting stench of
smoke and how it permeates everything it touches or isn't being completely
honest.

Smokers don't think they stink.  They don't smell the stench that clings to
them and their things the way we do.

Either that or he's one of the chosen few.  I lived with my grandfather
growing and nobody would believe someone lived in the house that smoked 2
packs a day.  My LEGO don't stink.  Of course, they were in the basement all
of the time and he really never played with them so...

I'm in the midst of working on a trade with this particular person also.
Honestly this hasn't swayed my opinion yet.  I'll take a smokers over cats
anyday myself.

junior