 Marketplace / Auctions / 7112
Re: Want my car? I want your LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:27:57 GMT

A former colleague of mine is married to an artist who created an "art car"
based on the works of Mondrian. They added Duplo bases to the top of the car,
and now they let kids play with the Duplo when they exhibit the car at shows.

Point is, you could do something similar.....

Here's a different art car worth looking at:

http://www.artcars.com/artcarfest/carfest11.html

Paul Sinasohn