 Marketplace / Auctions / 7090
7089  |  7091
Subject:
Want my car? I want your LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:44:50 GMT

Hi all,

In the magical land of New Jersey, strict emmissions tests mean that I can't
drive one of my cars anymore, so I'm looking for a creative way to get rid of
it.  If anyone wants a white 1986 Subaru station wagon DL, I will consider your
trade for LEGO offers for the next couple days.

No, really!  It has air conditioning, four doors, a cargo area, minor body
blemishes, 109000 miles, and an emissions problem.  Oh, I think it needs some
break work too.  She's been a good beast for us, but we've already replaced her
with a new Civic, so I'm looking for a good home.  It would seriously be a good
first vehicle for a sixteen year old.  Especially if (s)he wants to learn how
to perform (I'm pretty sure) reasonably minor maintanence and repairs.

You can do a lemon check or whatever with the VIN some places.  It is JF1
AN42B6 GB427098

If there are any serious offers, I'll take the best one.

Chris