 Marketplace / Auctions / 6215
Re: Auczilla? Anyone have problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:42:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Selçuk Göre writes:

For the not answered emails, I think it is not a nice thing at all, and
it is not the way Todd behaves. I don't know what the problem is, but he
should have an explanation for that.

Pretty simple, really, like I've said before. Customer service isn't his strong
suit. Creating neat stuff (again, at his own pace) is (models, and this whole
shouting match).

Given the relative plethora of ways to get parts on the aftermarket these days,
and the relative paucity of other places to go talk LEGO with many +++
features, would you rather he ran his auctions well or was a wicked good coder
that was creating something wonderful for us all?

I vote the latter. Let the man be, I say. Buy your AucZILLA parts if you want,
or just give money to LUGNET directly, but don't expect parts back right away.

++Lar