 Marketplace / Auctions / 6203
Re: Auczilla? Anyone have problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 19:00:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Eric Needle writes:
Greetings,
I "won" some stuff on Auczilla XII. I paid Todd and have not recieved
anything. They do not return any email. Has anyone had any bad/good
experiences? Has a meteor pummled their house or something? Has anyone
recieved their stuff from 12?

Eric,

The key word here is to be paitent if you participate in AucZilla.  Todd and
Suz are around and I am sure they are working on it.  Fortunately AucZilla is
one of the best run LEGO auctions around.  Unfortunately you have to wait a bit
longer to recieve your loot than in most auctions.  For me that is acceptable
because I know Todd and Suz and I can live with the wait.

I will vouch for them and say you will get your loot in time.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/