 Marketplace / Auctions / 6207
Re: Auczilla? Anyone have problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 20:39:32 GMT

Does this, and all the threads like it, really belong in the public domain?

Scott A

In lugnet.market.auction, Todd Lehman writes:
Eric, Michael:

Would you like me to send you now what I do have divvied out so far, AND
a refund of what you payed, and then you can send the money back again after
the remainder is sent to you?  Would that be acceptable?  (Basically, it's
a no-lose for you.)

Here are photos:

  http://www.auczilla.com/lego/xiii/MVC-376X.jpg  (Michael P)
  http://www.auczilla.com/lego/xiii/MVC-377X.jpg  (Eric N)

(Michael, I think all you bought was threads, so you're probably all set.)

Other than that, all I can do is apologize for how long this is taking me.
I'm working basically alone on the last couple of auctions, as Suzanne has
been sick for several months with severe depression.

--Todd