 Marketplace / Auctions / 6213
Re: Auczilla? Anyone have problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:03:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, John Neal writes:
Easiest way to spot a newbie-- look for "where's my AucZILLA winnings?",
or "Is Todd still around?" posts.  Guys, here are some truisms:

1. You don't tug on Superman's cape

2. You don't spit into the wind

3. You don't pull the mask off that ol' Lone Ranger

4. And you don't look for Auc bricks you *just* winned.

In much he had "*just*" winned 'em.

Scott A

With apologizes to Jim Croce,
John

Michael Pratt wrote:

In article <FxAI4q.9I1@lugnet.com>, kingsley@nelug.org
(Eric Kingsley) wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, Eric Needle writes:
Greetings,
I "won" some stuff on Auczilla XII. I paid Todd and have • not recieved
anything. They do not return any email. Has anyone had • any bad/good
experiences? Has a meteor pummled their house or • something? Has anyone
recieved their stuff from 12?

Eric,

The key word here is to be paitent if you participate in • AucZilla.
Todd and
Suz are around and I am sure they are working on it. • Fortunately
AucZilla is
one of the best run LEGO auctions around.  Unfortunately • you have to
wait a bit
longer to recieve your loot than in most auctions.  For • me that is
acceptable
because I know Todd and Suz and I can live with the wait.

I will vouch for them and say you will get your loot in • time.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

So is March (when I paid for my items)
and until now a reasonable wait ?
I don't think so.
Todd has had my money and that of
a lot of other suckers for far too long now.
If the lots can be identified for auction then
they ought to be available for despatch at the
same time.
...and he ignores my e-mails too !!!!
Michael Pratt