 Marketplace / Auctions / 2185
2184  |  2186
Subject:
Was "Re: FA - SC..." SeriousCollector.Com DNS problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 17:05:15 GMT

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience - we investigating the problem now.

Derick Bulkley
SeriousCollector.Com

In lugnet.market.auction, Doug Finney writes:
Don't know about everybody else but I'm having trouble getting to Serious
Collector today - getting a No DNS Entry error. What kind of timeframe are
we looking at until your lots go sold (assuming no last minute bids)? When
the bids are really low I'll sometimes submit an early one but I never do any
"serious" bidding until the last couple of days, even when there's no sniping.
Can't speak for anyone else of course, that's just my thang.

Doug

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I have to admit that I am disappointed at the volume of bids on the lots
I've listed on SC. Given the voracious bidding on the boats in the "500"
auction I expected some serious bidding on these. Don't make me list
them on eBay! :-)